to include your listing)
FREE !! - Gridding & Visualization
- (South Africa) - Labour hire, Construction,
Flotation Cells, Thickners (Installation, Retrofit), Diamond Drilling
- (South Africa) - Specialising
in Environmental-, Communications- and Project-Management, with 16 years
experience in various sectors, including; mining, industry, transport,
tourism, agriculture, conservation, commerce and water.
- (South Africa) - Specialising in
geological and survey draughting
(South Africa) - Consultancy on mineral and oil
exploration, environmental services and policy research
to public and private companies.
- (Tanzania, Ghana,
Ethiopia, Liberia, Burkina Faso, Zimbabwe) -
Provides exploration and exploration management services
to companies with insufficient staff to carry out
acquisition, negotiation, project exploration and
development most anywhere on the African continent.
- - Consulting engineering & GIS
Africa) - providers of geographical information system (GIS) solutions
in Southern Africa. We provide GIS solutions using any of the leading GIS
products. AfriGIS boasts expertise in data capturing, management, analysis
and dissemination and has exceptional database skills. We have our own
software development expertise. We also enable our solutions on the Internet
and wireless applications, including management reporting. We also build our
own datasets, most prominent is our National Address Dictionary (NAD) and
Street Centre Lines (SCL).
Africa) – DigitalGlobe Authorized Reseller supplying QuickBird Imagery.
Supplier of high resolution satellite imagery, commercially available to
Africa, South of the Sahara. Also provides the AgroWatch system imagery for
environmental management and assessment, given complete soil charts, green
vegetation mapping and GPS referencing.
Africa) - An independent African focused geological consulting and
contracting company. We provide hands on professional solutions for your
project at competitive prices
- (Angola) - An Angolan Joint Venture
Company with South African Company SRK based in Luanda. We undertake all
aspects of consulting engineering but specializing in earth sciences and
(South Africa) - Aerial survey and digital
- (Kenya) - Delta Epsilon
portable borehole logger agents in Kenya
- (South Africa) - A Geographic Information Systems
(GIS) and Information Management Systems consultancy that specializes in the
use of GIS technology in developing client solutions.
- (South Africa) -
Soil, (ground)water, waste, agricultural sampling, testing and monitoring
equipment, well screens, drive points, environmental screens, drainage
pipe and specialist items for environmental, geotechnical, (ground)water,
waste and landfill, agricultural, engineering applications.
Africa) - Coal consultants working in Africa.
- (South Africa) - provides specialist
ecological services, floristic and faunal baseline studies and descriptions
and red data investigations for environmental managers.
- (South Africa) - is a specialist, international mineral
resource assessment and management company. Our services include project
management, code-compliant resource estimation, technical reporting, 3D
geo-modelling, economically-based orebody optimization, economic evaluations
(scoping and feasibility level), budgetary planning and QAQC implementaion
(Namibia) - Hydrogeological consultant
(South Africa) - Consulting
engineering geologists and hydrologists
- (South Africa)
- A Specialist blasting company, services include drilling, vibration
monitoring, blast designs, rock on ground, blast auditing, borehole
tracking, high speed filming.
(South Africa) - Drilling and blasting company specialising in
general blasting, restricted blasting, and non-explosive rock breaking. We
also do vibration monitoring and rock anchoring.
- (South Africa) - Professional geological exploration
service throughout Africa. Resource evaluation, modeling, geological
training, due diligence, audits, and compliant Competent Persons’ reporting
are also undertaken.
- A wholly-owned subsidiary of
DiamondWorks, Branch Energy Ltd. holds world-class
diamond concessions in the African countries of Angola
and Sierra Leone
(South Africa) - A specialist Environmental Recruitment Consultancy
offering permanent, interim, executive, retained and contract placements
throughout South Africa, Africa and Internationally, across a spectrum of
(South Africa) - Recruit Expats for Africa Mining Jobs in
particular Geologists at all levels
(South Africa) - Mine Technical Audits and CPR documents, Mineral
Resource Management, Geological Services and Sampling trails, Management of
Exploration projects and drilling programs, Data capturing, verification
services, digitising of old plans and maps for use digitally.
(South Africa) -
Maintenance of small mines' orebody models, ore reserve,
production and financial figures on a monthly basis.
Techno - economic valuations of mining projects using
interactive cashflow models
- (South Africa, Zambia) - CCIC is a
geological consulting company that provides a wide range of geological and
engineering services to the mineral exploration and mining industry. Offices
in South Africa, Zambia, Canada and Dominican Republic
Africa) - CCIC Coal provides specialist coal resource consulting,
including target evaluation and project management
(south Africa) - CCIC Minres provides mineral resource estimation
(South Africa) - provides a comprehensive ERP blue print for the mining
industry, offering complete solutions from exploration to development and
into production. Cerrex offers is a scalable set of modules to fit any
mining operation ranging from junior miners in exploration, to mines in
development through to full scale end to end mining groups.
Africa) - Mining fire suppression systems
Africa, Zambia, Ghana) - Coffey Mining is a specialist services provider
to the mining sector. Its focus is on the provision of a range of skills
from engineering to environmental management, and business consulting from
mining feasibilities to implementation methodology.
(South Africa; DRC) - Offers XRF Geological Sampling
services in the DRC
- (South Africa) - GIS consultants
Africa) - Specialises in the design, supply and construction of DMS
plants for the processing of diamonds, gold, iron ore, coal, mineral sands,
ferrochrome and PGM's. We are also a recognised supplier of flocculant,
coagulant and chemical dosing systems.
- (South Africa) - A Geo-Spatial and Cartographic
Consultancy. We specialise in Geographic Information Systems (GIS),
Cartographic Services (Complete Mapping Solutions), Remote Sensing, Drafting
and offer advisory and consultation services in Pavement Management Systems
– having worked with Road Profilers, Falling Weight Deflectometers (FWD) and
Ground Penetrating Radar(GPR). We supply Digital Data (Aerial photography,
contour data, 1 : 50 000 shapfiles, Digital Elevation Models – for South
Africa). We have successfully completed many small and large projects
including the GIS for the Durban Harbour Widening (Feasibility Study).
Suppliers of borehole core storage systems and geological
consumables throughout Africa
- (South Africa) - A GIS company based in Grahamstown
in the eastern Cape. Services include alien vegetation mapping and
management plans, land cover mapping, GIS customisations, natural resource
management and cartographic productions.
(South Africa) - Sole distributor for ERDAS geospatial desktop
software and enterprise solutions in Southern Africa, Ghana, Nigeria &
Uganda. Support and training for ERDAS products are also provided.
Complementing this offering Data Design supplies High resolution Satellite
Imagery including GeoEye1, IKONOS (Data Design is a longstanding GeoEye
channel partner), Quickbird, Aster & Radarsat, GIS datasets for South Africa
and Africa, GIS projects and Image processing services.
(South Africa) - GIS consulting, scanning, image
- (South Africa): Providers of GIS and CAD
solutions. Our main focus is on a product called SpatialDB, which is an OGC
compliant extension to Microsoft SQL Server. The product has full 2D and 3D
capability as well as extending the OGC specification to include 3D objects,
thereby setting a standard there for the storage of 3D objects. We take on
GIS and CAD projects and we also assist other developers with the use of our
tools to deliver more efficient solutions. We have a fully end-to-end
Microsoft solution orientated view.
- Through its wholly-owned subsidiary, Branch Energy
Ltd., DiamondWorks holds diamond concessions in the
African countries of Angola and Sierra Leone
- (South Africa, Ghana, Mali, Senegal) - international
expertise in delivering comprehensive environmental and social solutions for
clients in diverse sectors including the mineral resources, and mining
industry. Digby Wells’ large team of highly trained professional consultants
and dedicated administrative staff provide comprehensive Environmental and
Social services, that can satisfy all client needs with respect to the
biophysical and human environment. While focussing predominantly on the
Mineral Resources sector in Africa.
- (South Africa) - Publisher of
commercial Satellite Image and Aerial Photograph based
maps and posters
- (South Africa/Ghana) - Directional surveying specialists
to the drilling, mining, mineral exploration and civil engineering
industries throughout Africa. With our head office located in Carletonville
South Africa and our regional office located in Accra Ghana we are situated
to service all clients throughout the continent.
(South Africa) - Thematic Mapping and training in Cartography,
Computer-assisted Cartography (CAC) and Geographical Information Systems
- (South Africa) - EASI/PACE
agents for Africa
- (South Africa) - Providing a
specialist community liaison service to the environmental engineering
sector. Assessment of social impacts, evaluating client risk, supplying EIA
data, providing labour continuity and uniting people with projects are
baseline path finding services, so essential to project success. Contact:
(South Africa) - an Environmental Consulting and Training Company
providing consulting and training services to mining, exploration,
manufacturing, construction and industrial companies. Our expertise is in
guiding these companies to compliance with applicable legislation.
- (Egypt) - we can cooperate in various
fields. I was Chairman of Nuclear Materials Authority with a great
experience in the field of uranium exploration. We can cooperate in
consultation fields on a short term visits for evaluation and re viewing
some mineral resources and environmental projects. The details of our
experiences are presented in our website.
- - Supply of satellite imagery and value add products
- (South Africa) - Environmental engineers, main
expertise in geophysics, covering both terrestial & aquatic ecologies.
We conduct various risk studies, which gives an effect to compliance
- (South Africa) - An environmental consultancy, established
in 2004 in South Africa. We provide a comprehensive range of services,
primarily to small-medium businesses and local authorities. We help our
clients to achieve cost savings, resource conservation and increased
efficiency, in conjunction with improvements in environmental performance.
- (Swaziland) - Offers a
range of environmental consultancy services with the
emphasis on environmental assessments and environmental
audit and monitoring. The main objective is to assist
developers, from both the private and public sectors, in
complying with the Environmental Audit, Assessment and
Review Regulations gazetted in April 1996.
- (South Africa) - A specialist
environmental management consulting firm operating for over 15 years, EIMS
focuses on environmental assessments, strategic planning and sustainability
reporting, specialist ecological studies, public participation processes and
environmental monitoring and compliance. EIMS is based in Gauteng and
operates throughout Africa.
- Environmental & related software distribution
including hydrogeological modeling, water quality, GIS
type decision support software, borehole logging and
waste management & ISO 14000 related books
- (South Africa) - Geophysical surveys including airborne
magnetics, radiometrics, seismic, electromagnetics, gravity
Africa) - Survey Company specializing in LiDAR, Aerial Surveys,
Terrestrial Surveys and GIS/mapping services. Equipped with state-of-the-art
technologies, Fugro MAPS (South Africa) collects and transforms information
about the earth's surface into spatially accurate mapping and GIS products
for use in GIS, engineering design, and other land and information
management environments. On the basis of this the Company provides advice,
generally for purposes related to the oil and gas industry, the mining
industry and the construction industry, including infrastructure and utility
projects. As a member of the international Fugro group of companies, Fugro
MAPS (South Africa) is part of one of the largest geospatial organizations
in the world.
(South Africa) - Core drilling for minerals, coal, platinum, gold etc.
- - Supplier of
speciality industrial minerals, including attapulgite,
ball clay, barytes, bentonite, feldspar, iron oxide,
kaolin, limestone, manganese dioxide, sand, talc, yellow
Africa) - GCS was established in 1987 and is an independent consultancy
with expertise in hydrology, hydrogeology, pedology, geology, engineering as
well as geotechnical and environmental sciences.
(South Africa) - A geological contracting and exploration business
which provides a broad spectrum of geological services to the mineral
industry in Southern Africa as well as internationally.
- (South Africa) - Exploration and Project
Management, Project and Mineral Rights Evaluation, Geological and
Geotechnical Surveys and Mapping, Mineral Rights Negotiations and Advice,
Exploration Logistics Management, Digital Mapping and Data Base Design,
Geographic Information Systems (GIS) Implementation, Training and
Management, Preparation of presentations for overhead projection and
posters, document and report collation and binding, photocopying in colour
and black and white A3 and A4, Xerox Plan Printing and Colour Plotting up
to A0 size, Scanning A4 in colour and up to A0 in black and white, colour
photocopies from 35 mm slides and photos
Africa) - Consultants in GIS and Remote Sensing. Supply & support in GIS
software. GIS & Remote Sensing Training. Web based mapping & atlasing.
Financial Risk Analysis.
(South Africa)- Consulting
geological, hydrogeological and environmental scientists,
specializing in geological mapping, water quality investigations
and modeling, groundwater sampling, pollution surveys,
catchment modeling & management plans, waste
(landfill) site investigations, ecological/plant
community surveys, EIA, EIS, Integrated Waste Management,
ISO 14000 Environmental Standards, EMS, training of field
(South Africa) - Geological
consultation, specializing in coal geology for Southern
Africa. Professional geological Consulting
Over 35-years experience in Coal Geology
- (South Africa)
- Implementation and support for GIS
(South Africa) -
Geohydrological exploration & interpretation,
including pollution and landfill site investigation,
contaminant mapping and environmental impact assesments.
- - Magazine publication focusing on
the GIS and spatial information industry in Africa
- (South Africa) - Tours to South Africa's
geological & mining sites.
(Kenya) - Specialises in ICT and Geomatics. Develops GIS solutions,
executes Surveying and Mapping, IT Consultancy, Software and Database
Development. Implements data collection systems using ODK
- (South Africa) - Groundwater
exploration and development consultants
- (South Africa) - An environmental/geohydrological
consultancy, employing some twenty professionals in four major centres
throughout Southern Africa. We offer a multi-disciplinary approach for the
exploration, responsible utilisation, management & protection of
groundwater- one of South Africa’s most valued natural resources.
(Tunisia) - A wholly-owned GEOREX SA subsidiary, has been established
in Tunis since 2004 offering earth sciences expertise in geology,
geophysics, and data management across the full spectrum of oil and gas E&P,
mining, water and geotechnical sectors.
- (South Africa) - Groundwater
exploration, development, monitoring, modelling and management with GIS
- (South Africa)
- Suppliers of satellite & aerial imagery; offshore/onshore
exploration, orthorectification, mapping and GIS
- (Ethiopia) - Geospatial Planning & Mapping Environmental
Monitoring, Impact assessment and Land cover Mapping Cadastral Mapping and
Land information systems/LIS/ advisory Base Map preparation from satellite
images Natural Resource Inventory & Mapping Remote sensing solutions High
resolution Data for infrastructure design and Mapping Telecommunication and
Electrical power cables and consumption Mapping High resolution Topographic
Surveying Socio-economic Surveying & Mapping Hydrology to watershed scale
Analysis Hazard and vulnerability Mapping Accessibility Index Analysis (to
water, market, health, school & other facilities) GIS and Remote sensing
- Geological staff placements
(South Africa) - GPS-GIS integrated solution for data collection and
analysis. Geo-spatial analysis specializing in Conservation planning and
- - Manufacturers of magnetometers,
soil-penetrometers and DC resistivity equipment for
(formerly the technical services division of GIMS). An independent spatial information company providing solutions that incorporate a number of software and hardware applications. Focus is on becoming our clients'
spatial information services partner.
(Kenya) - We perform land surveying and cartographic mapping for
infrastructure projects. We also offer GIS mapping and GIS consulting for
business solutions and sustainable development”.
- GIS Consulting Services, Supplier - HP Large Format Printers and Media
(Printing Paper and Cartridges)
(Botswana) -Provider of Geographical Information System, (GIS) business solutions and location based services (LBS). We specialise in location based business consulting and building customer solutions and products around GIS technology. We also provide consulting services to solve location related business problems, such as trade area analysis, water catchments analysis, leased cost routing, cluster analysis, Environmental Impact Assessment (EIA), Cartographic information, Emergency Response and many more.
exchange and free transfer of geospatial data over the
Internet. The GIS Data Depot enables you to download data
from a catalog of over one million domestic and
international datasets, including nearly all digitally
available USGS 24K, 100K, 250K DLG quadrangles, numerous statewide datasets, DEMs, DRGs, DOQQs, and satellite
imagery. Most of the vector data is available in E00, SHP, MIF, DXF, or DLG SDTS format with the raster data
being either TIFF or JPEG format.
(south Africa) - GPS mapping and GIS data acquisition company. Ground
data capture, GPS field surveys and mapping. Planning, management; execution
and control of GIS GPS ground data capture projects. Personnel training,
project phase and field team coordination, data integrity and quality
- (Zambia) - Providing Consultancy in; Geology, Hydrogeology, Geophysics, Environmental Monitoring and Mineral & Groundwater Exploration Project Management.
- (Zambia) - Providing Exploration Core Drilling services with capabilities of drilling to depths of 750m below ground.
- (South Africa) - Home page
with software downloads
- (Botswana) - Specialising in Groundwater Exploration, Water and Sanitation Projects, Mineral Exploration, GIS and Remote Sensing.
- (South Africa) - Water and
earth science consultancy involved in all aspects of hydrogeology,
pedology, and engineering geology. They have offices in Johannesburg, Cape
Town, Nelspruit and Durban and undertake work throughout Africa.
- (South Africa) - Environmental Consultancy (19 years old) specialising in environmental impact assessments, public participation, GIS, aerial photography, environmental management & auditing, land use & strategic planning, catchment and hydrological modeling, specialist ecological studies. We operate throughout Africa.
Africa) - business information systems solutions including Satellite
Remote Sensing, GPS Surveying and Capture, Software Development and
Customisation, System Installation, Data Conversion, Data Flow
Interpretation, System Review, Database Management, DBA and Solutions
- (South Africa) - Inspection sampling
and independent analysis for coal mining
(Namibia) - Geological and hydrogeological consultants offering full
GIS and Remote Sensing facilities as well as geophysical survey equipment
- (South Africa) - Ore resource estimations;
estimations w.r.t. insitu ore bodies for mining/exploration/investment
companies that are thinking of expanding/mining/exploring new areas or
- (South Africa)
- Provide solutions to rock engineering,
geotechnical, geological and environmental problems
for the mining and civil industry
- (South Africa) - Geohydrological consultants
(South Africa) - A geological consulting and contracting company serving both the mining and exploration sectors with the full breadth of geological services across multiple commodities.
(South Africa, Botswana, Namibia) - A company providing comprehensive consulting engineering, environmental and project management services to the Mining, Water, Power and Transportation Sectors, complemented by extensive geotechnical, hydrogeological , structural and GIS expertise.
(South Africa, DRC) - Specialising in: Outsourcing of geophysical equipments for exploration (GPS, Gravimeters, Magnetometers,...etc), Geophysical Data Acquistion (Potential Fields), Geophysical Data Processing, Mineral Exploration in Central and Southern Africa, Geological Mapping and Reporting
(Mali) - conducts research and provides
corporate services in natural resource management and geosciences, including
GPS surveying, soil/water/plant analysis, satellite data processing and
(South Africa) - A GIS company based in Cape Town. Services include desktop & field data collection, spatial analysis, map production, mapping, geo-database design and project management.
(South Africa) - aerial photography, aerial survey, ortho-photography and GIS applications
(South Africa) - Specialists in the fulfilment of geospatial resource requirements for the Southern African market. We source, vet and supply GIS resources ranging from recently qualified junior personal to highly specialised and senior management resources for contract as well as permanent requirements.
- (South Africa) - providers of high quality solutions to the mining industry where specialised skills are required.
Services are offered for short term or ongoing projects. Experienced in platinum, gold, diamonds and chrome ore bodies. Additional services include geotechnical and environmental expertise offered to the mining and civil sectors.
- (South Africa) - Mining exploration and diamond core drilling - Underground core drilling specialists for your mining exploration program.
- (Burkina Faso) - Geophysical borehole logging service provider for projects in the domains of mining, groundwater, hydrogeology and geotechnics. Africa-wide availability and rapid mobilisation with depth capability down to 2000 m for short to long-term projects. Sale and/or rental of drilling data parameter recorders.
- (South Africa, Australia, UK, Latin America) – Full Spectrum Mining Consultant Services providing Legal, Geology / Exploration Geotechnical, Environmental, Resource Estimation, Mining Engineering, Metallurgy, Simulation, Mining Software and Corporate Consulting services to the Sub Saharan and international mining industry
- (South Africa) - Provides specialist services in aquatic and terrestrial biodiversity assessment and monitoring to mining and water resource sectors throughout Africa.
- (South Africa) - A geospatial solutions company in the GIS
and mapping industry. We integrate software, data and services to help
customers obtain better value from their spatial environment and
location-based information. We cover the complete spectrum of GIS Technologies
– from Satellite Image Processing, Data Capturing, Application Development to
GPS and Map Publications. GeoSystems develops applications and provides
services in the field of data management and systems integration and
specialises in geographical information systems (GIS), engineering information
automation, geospatial information technology (GIT), the management of
information flow in business processes, and digital mapping.
- (South Africa) - Airborne surveys
- (Algeria) - Service Company involved on E&P Data
Recovery : Seismic Scanning/Reconstruction, Navigation Data integration, Well
Log digitizing, Tape transcription, Paper to Digital Reconversion.
(South Africa) - South African satellite phones GPS global positioning
systems avionics maritime electronics telecommunication navigation and night
- (South Africa) - Environmental Recruitment company that works nationally with Blue Chip clients.
- (South Africa) - Mine optimisation, mine design and planning, project management, geological modelling, ventilation design, geotechnical modelling, environmental management and Health and Safety practices.
- (Egypt) - Delta Epsilon portable
borehole logger agents in Cairo, Egypt
- (South Africa) - An approved Service Provider and Distributor of Iridium, Inmarsat, Thuraya, Vsat and other satellite communication and satellite phone products in Africa.
- (South Africa) - specialist environmental consulting company specialising in environmental advice and project management; environmental assessment and planning to ensure compliance and evaluate the risk of development; and environmental management tools development and implementation.
- (South Africa) - Consulting mineral exploration laboratory founded in 1969. Specializing in XRF (U3O8), BLEG’s, Heavy Minerals, Fire Assay etc. Based in Cape Town.
(South Africa) - ER Mapper distributor for
- (South Africa) - specializes in quantitative X-Ray diffraction (XRD) determination of clays, sand, soils, mine ore, minerals, respirable silica, precious metals, rocks and water analysis in Africa.
(South Africa) -
founded in 1987 and now an international group with four offices around the
world. Provides consulting services and technology products to support the
- (South Africa) - This website
showcases the seismic product and service offering of Snowden Mining
- (south Africa) - Provides Value Engineered Solutions for road construction, soil stabilization, erosion and dust control, gravel airstrips, mine tailings and haul road dust control. Cost Effective and Sustainable Solutions for the Construction and Mining Industries.
- (South Africa)
- Suppliers of casing, pipes and screens for water wells,
pressure relief wells, sand abstraction, environmental
monitoring/rehabilitation, sub-soil drainage, landfill
gas venting, & solution mining
- (South Africa) - We make use of ESRI products for mapping and geoprocessing. We are specialists in the exploration and mining industry, producing specialist maps and working with geochemical information. We also provide the Environmental industry with common maps such as biodiversity, sensitivity, catchment maps and more. If your needs are mineral tenure, we provide the correct mapping for such applications and renewals.
- Cape based GIS specialists
(South Africa, Namibia & Sao Tome) – Airborne Lidar and Hyperspectral surveys for all over Africa. For government and private. Lidar for high accuracy DTMs & Ortho-images for mining, infrastructure, urban, environmental, etc. Hyperspectral for agriculture/forestry/vegetation mapping, pollution mapping, mineral mapping, etc.
- (South Africa): Our main focus is on SpatialDB, which is an OGC compliant extension to Microsoft SQL Server. This puts Microsoft SQL Server with the use of SpatialDB in a similar league to Oracle and PostGIS in terms of spatial capability. We take on GIS and CAD projects and assist other customized development companies to improve their service through the use of these tools.
- (South Africa) - The Spatial Data Consultants. Extensive
experience in earth sciences, local authority, remote sensing and
- (South Africa) - Assisting you
make faster, more informed decisions through the power of
(Botswana): Headquartered in India, with
offices in US, Europe, Middle East and Africa. Specialises in Topographic
Mapping, Photogrammetry, Remote Sensing, Geographic Information System
(GIS), Data Conversion and Applications development.
- (Botswana) - Spectral Geophysics is a geophysical
consulting and contracting company with its head office in Gaborone,
Botswana. The company strives to supply quality geophysical services to
the mining, environmental, engineering and groundwater industries
- - Engineering
geology and environmental consultants
- (South Africa) - Mining Jobs Portal. The portal is an international and local mining jobs web site targeted specifically for mining jobseekers, employers and suppliers in the mining sector only. Employers are able to register, post jobs, manage jobs and receive applicant response. Applicants are able to view job postings and apply accordingly.
- (South Africa) - An independent environmental, sustainability, health and safety consulting and auditing firm.
- (South Africa) - Environmental Consultants offering customised Environmental Management, GIS and Built Environment services, including: impact and risk assessments, strategic planning, policy development, auditing/compliance, specialised scientific, social and mining related services.
- (Botswana) - Specialises in geographic data mapping and land management tools using Geographic Information Systems (GIS), Global Positioning Systems (GPS) and Information Technology (IT). Service areas include Cadastral Surveying, Topographic Surveying, GPS Surveys, GIS/GPS data collection systems, GIS Mapping, GIS data analysis, database designs and development, Land Information Systems (LIS), GIS Mobile, Web Mapping and geospatial distribution.
(South Africa) - Opencast mining consultants and
project managers. Opencast mine design, plan, fleet
selection, production and cost, manage, drill and blast,
turning to account.
- (South Africa) - Structural mapping and interpretation, 3-D structural interpretation and modelling, mineralogical characterization of orebodies, customized geological database design, collation and assessment of datasets, borehole logging, literature surveys. Previous work has involved structural mapping, interpretation and modelling of large open pits in Namibia, Democratic Republic of Congo and South Africa. A secondary focus is to provide the interface between structural geology and geotechnical pit slope design during current or planned mining. Sole Proprietor and Operator: Dr Ian Basson
- (South Africa) - provides reliable satellite communication solutions to businesses and projects throughout Africa, including fixed VSAT, mobile BGAN terminals, satellite phones and point to point satellite solutions.
- (South Africa) - Consulting on rock testing programs: standard and specialised testing. Presenting earth scientific data (any interval or point data) as spatial referenced data sets (GIS) as well as 3D models / 2D maps/sections, fence diagrams. Data available as ASCII XYZ (2D) and XYZG (3D) for importing into various numerical modelling packages. Stereonet plots with 3D disc model, Volumetric calculations, Various diagrams (Ternary, Piper, Rose). Repairs and modifications (mechanical) of field equipment.
- - Geospatial information
- (South Africa) -
Provides professional advisory services including
strategic project selection; exploration operations and
management; interpretation, modelling and evaluation;
planning, financing and developing mineral projects.
- (Botswana) - We specialize in Hydrogeology, Economic Geology, Mineral exploration, Mineral project feasibilities, Environmental Engineering, GIS and digital mapping, Mine planning and Mine closure plans.
(South Africa) - Specialize in mining and geological consulting in Southern Africa
(South Africa) - Air quality management consultancy, with offices in Durban and Pretoria
(South Africa) - Earth science consultants. Specialists in hydrogeology and groundwater resource assessment and development. Integrated water resource planning. GIS, remote sensing and geo-spatial information management.Contamination and remediation studies. Geo-hazard assessment, GeoRisk Prevention and disaster risk reduction studies.
(South Africa) - offers professional consulting services in Envirosciences and Waste Management to a range of clients including Industry, private and Public sector.
- Mineral project evaluations and strategic evaluation
- (Botswana) - Geophysical contractors and consultants providing geophysical data acquisition, processing, interpretation to all sectors in Africa. Acquire quality data using wide range of instruments selected for superior performance in particular geological conditions.
- - Hydrogeological and geological
consulting, resource exploration and development, software, database and
GIS development and management, environmental investigations
- (South Africa) - GIS Data capture, manipulate, integrate. GIS projects management, implementation. GIS systems design, develop, implement all platforms including Open Source. Data collection, collation, verification, cleansing.
- (South Africa) - A major oilfield services company and the premier provider of logging services for more than 40 years to the petroleum, energy and mining industries.
- : Aerial Survey, Photogrammetry, LiDAR, Cartographic and GIS services throughout Southern Africa. We also produce web based GIS solutions based on Open Source Technology. Over 20 years experience in the industry.
- (South Africa) - A consultancy offering a technical service related to mineral resources to the global exploration, mining and investment communities. We use geostatistics to estimate and classify all mineral deposits and the evaluation of all types of diamond deposits.
to include your listing)